How do I take over test coordinator duties from someone else?

When you need access to the same tools and services as someone else — whether you’re sharing their responsibilities or taking over their duties — you must create your own professional account. You can then add the same level of access to your profile that they have (or had).

If you don’t have an account, the first step is to sign-up for a new account.

You may be able to use the same access codes your predecessor used for their service. If they no longer have access to these codes, request new access codes — for more help see 'How do I get help with access?" under 'Getting Access' section of this help page.

Then go to My College Board Professional Account to get your own access.