Processing and Shipping
- Please allow 24 hours for processing after receipt of order. Same day shipping is not available for any orders placed through the Online Store.
- The College Board does not process orders for shipping on Saturday, Sunday, or major holidays. Orders received on these days will be processed and shipped on the next business day.
- UPS is the preferred method of shipping for all orders. Note that UPS (Ground or Rush) cannot be used for shipments to Post Office Box addresses. All orders with P.O. Box addresses will be shipped via the U.S. Postal Service.
- Please allow up to 7-10 business days for delivery (non-rush deliveries).
- Note that rush deliveries cannot be sent to post office box addresses. Please provide a street address for rush orders.
- Applicable sales tax will be applied to all orders. For tax exempt status, please see Offline Ordering.
- Purchasers may return currently in-print publications in resalable condition within 30 days of receipt of order for a refund of the purchase price and applicable sales tax. Original shipping charges and return shipping charges are not refundable. A copy of the original packing slip must be included with the return.
- All claims concerning dates of damaged or missing shipments must be received within 30 days of receipt of order.
- UPS call tags will not be issued for returns unless an error was made by the seller in merchandise shipped.
- USPS postage for videos and CDs is $6.00 per item unless noted otherwise.
- Customers with wholesaler/retail accounts, please call 212-713-8260 for assistance.