What if I no longer have access to my email address?

If you no longer have access to the email address associated with your account, call customer service at 866-315-6068.

You can update your email address by signing in to your account on the College Board homepage and clicking Account Settings.

Be sure to keep your email address current because we use it to send you important account information.