How do I tell you that I changed schools?

When you change schools, you can let us know by editing your profile. This will help prevent an interruption to your access to our tools and services. Here’s how to do it, in two steps:

  1. Update your profile.
    Sign in and go to Edit Professional Information. Update your professional organization and your job function.
  2. Get access to tools and services for your new school.
    Get access codes from your new school. Then go to My College Board Professional Account and get access to the products you need.

We recommend that you cancel the access you had to the tools and services you were using at your previous school.

If you’re an SSD Coordinator, submit a new SSD Coordinator form for access to SSD Online for your new school.