Our password policy was created to make your account more secure.
- Contain 9–30 characters.
- Have at least one uppercase character (A–Z).
- Have at least one lowercase character (a–z).
- Have at least one number (0–9).
- Have at least one special character (no spaces).
- Are different from your email.
- Are changed periodically.
- Are unique but easy to remember.
- Are hard for someone else to guess. For example, if everyone knows you love peanut butter, don't make your password "peanutbutter." But you could make it "ILPBimN1$" ("I love peanut butter it's my No.1 snack").