Purchasing items in the Store requires the secure transmission of information from your computer. Although most current browsers provide this security by default, individuals using the latest versions of Internet Explorer or Firefox can check their settings by following these instructions. If you're using Safari, secure transmission is always enabled. Otherwise, select your browser's help feature for more information.
Configuring the security settings for Internet Explorer:
- Click on Tools and select Internet Options.
- In the Internet Options window, select the Advanced tab.
- Scroll down to Security and check Use SSL 3.0 and Use TLS 1.0.
Configuring the security settings for Firefox:
- Click on Tools and select Options.
- In the Options window, select the Advanced tab.
- Select the Encryption tab and check Use SSL 3.0 and Use TLS 1.0.